Healing Services with our Chiropractor in Sacramento CA
Gibson Chiropractic strives to be your go-to source for pain relief and healing. Dr. Gibson and our health team want you to turn to the natural treatment options of chiropractic care for injury recovery, managing chronic pain, improving your wellness and enhancing your spinal health. We offer a wide range of services in our chiropractic care plans that are personalized to meet your needs. Our chiropractor in Sacramento evaluates your condition by looking at your health history and current symptoms to determine the source of your discomfort. Our goal is to eliminate the cause so you return to a pain-free, enjoyable life. When searching for a chiropractor Sacramento residents are welcome to visit Gibson Chiropractic. We are a family-friendly facility and encourage those living in and around the Sacramento area to contact us for alternative health care.
Techniques and Services with our Sacramento Chiropractor
Dr. Gibson is skilled in a wide range of chiropractic care techniques to ease your discomfort and position your body into a healing environment. Some of the services and techniques we provide include:
- Spinal testing- our health team uses x-rays and range of motion testing to establish a baseline for your treatment. These tests provide a comparison as you progress so you are able to not only feel, but also see the changes in your spinal health. Dr. Gibson evaluates these changes and adjusts your care plan accordingly as you progress.
- Chiropractic manipulations- Using the Gonstead and Diversified techniques, our Sacramento chiropractor gently positions your spine and joints into pain-free alignment. The Diversified technique is a series of adjustments to your spine while you are lying face down on a special table. Dr. Gibson manually and visually evaluates your spinal position and uses gentle force to move the vertebrae into place. The Gonstead technique focuses on the specific area of your spine that is out of alignment and using a precision adjustment, places the vertebrae into its correct position.
- Physical therapy- our physical therapy services provide guidance after an injury to help you recover without lasting difficulties. We educate you on exercises to strengthen and stretch your injured area. Some of these you will perform under our supervision and others we teach you so you can complete them at home. Physical therapy is an important part of healing so your body retains its mobility.
- Sports taping- as you recover, Dr. Gibson may use sports taping to support your injured area. The sports tape is stretchy and moves with you as you remain active. It also promotes blood flow to the area to decrease inflammation and improve your healing time.
- Comprehensive Energy Psychology- CEP is a technique that promotes a greater connection between your mind and body. As you learn that the body does what the mind tells it, you feel empowered and remain an active participant in your healing.
Contact your Chiropractor in Sacramento Today
If you are searching for a chiropractor Sacramento residents are invited to Gibson Chiropractic. We use a multi-pronged approach to your healing in our holistic environment. To schedule your appointment, please call us today at 916-925-2225.